Copyright Disclaimer

Do not reproduce any of my texts published here. Plagiarism will be detected by Copyscape.



sábado, fevereiro 22, 2014

A Life's Twilight

Soaroir

(Drafts)



Photo copyright Tucalipe





Crepúsculo da Vida

Life's Twilight

Soaroir  Feb. 21/2014
 

De repente já é Carnaval de novo.

Como pode?  Ontem foi Natal! 

Antes de ontem discutíamos

Criacionismo... Teoria da relatividade...

E Picasso destruía a rigidez nas artes plásticas

E eu de mãos firmes e cabelos fartos,

Fazia coques duros de laquê.

 
Muitos anos avoaram ...

Quatro desde a última Copa

Que de novo jogam aqui....
 

Que será que fiz ao tempo

Ou ele fez de mim?

 

A Life's Twilight


Soaroir  Feb. 21/2014
 

Suddenly is Carnival again.

How come? Yesterday was Christmas!

The day before, we were discussing

Creationism ... Theory of relativity ...

Picasso destroying the rigidity in arts

I with firm hands

Was dressing my abundant hair

Into buns full of hairspray;

Four years ran  - elapsed

And again the World Cup  - now…

Played here (thrown into our lap) -

What have I done to time?

Or done it to me?

I wonder.
 


 

Nenhum comentário: